Hello year 3!
As it is the summer holidays from next week, we won't be setting daily tasks for you. So instead, we thought we would give you lots of suggestions of activities that you can do to keep your mind and body healthy during the holidays!
Remember to stay active!
- Keep joining in with Joe Wick's daily PE lessons (although there won't be any new videos, you can use this link to watch his previous ones): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z05939ZMbE
- Do some yoga: https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- Go for daily walks.
- Create your own exercise routine at home and ask your family to join in!
- Remember to keep reading…anything you want to!
- You can also listen to books online using this link: https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- It is so important to keep writing during the holidays! You can keep a diary or journal of what you get up to each day.
- Write three things every morning that you are grateful for.
- Write letters to your friends and family.
- Write shopping lists.
- Write your goals for year 4!
- You can practice your times tables using your multiplication card.
- You can also practice your times tables using https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button Remember to challenge yourselves!
- Draw and paint each week. You can have a go at using some draw-along videos to help you: http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob
- Grow your own fruits and vegetables! You can photograph its' growth and keep a diary of what you grow. Here is a video to help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDd_QU9Crmk&feature=emb_rel_pause
Although we won't be setting daily '2do' tasks for you on Purple Mash, you can still log onto it and explore the games and activities!
Have a lovely summer!
Miss Rabheru, Miss Massarotto and Mrs Kistruck