Hello year 3!
As it is the half term holidays next week, we won't be setting daily tasks for you. So instead, we thought we would give you lots of suggestions of activities that you can do to keep your mind and body healthy!
Remember to stay active!
- Keep joining in with Joe Wick's daily PE lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z05939ZMbE
- Go for daily walks with your family.
- Create your own exercise routine at home and ask your family to join in!
- Remember to keep reading…anything you want to!
- We have set new books for you on Rapid Readers/Read theory. Remember to do all of the related activities so you can earn the coins!
- You can also listen to books online using this link: https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- It is so important to keep writing during the holidays! You can keep a diary or journal of what you get up to each day.
- Write three things every morning that you are grateful for.
- Write a thank you letter to your family for keeping you safe.
- Write notes to friends, family members and adults at school who you have not been able to meet.
- You can practice your times tables using your multiplication card.
- You can also practice your times tables using https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button Remember to challenge yourselves!
- Remember that you can keep playing on Times Table Rock Stars! Here is the link: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school
Although we won't be setting daily '2do' tasks for you on Purple Mash, you can still log onto it and explore the games and activities!
- Try out these creative activities: https://kinderart.com/art-lessons/seasons/5-creative-activities-kids-can/
- Have a go at a sensory taste adventure with your family: https://www.foodsavvy.org.uk/taste-not-waste?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwe7-yfPE6QIVNYBQBh133wZhEAAYAyAAEgLBn_D_BwE
- Try out some of these recipes with your family: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/kids-cooking
- Have a go at drawing with Rob! There are many videos for you to explore: http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob
We really hope you will enjoy trying out these activities next week! You can tell us all about it when we return.
Remember to look out for the daily post on Monday 1st June on the year 3 news page which will tell you about your tasks for that day!
Have a lovely half term break.
Miss Rabheru, Miss Massarotto and Mrs Kistruck